Committed towards maintaining a safe, healthy training environment…
At ChickBox, your wellbeing and enjoyment has always been our top priority. We have never believed in tightly packed rows of equipment. By the very nature of our small group PT training environment, we are naturally equipped to control the cleanliness of our studio, alongside providing our members with the space to safely train.
We already pride ourselves on our robust health and safety standards, however in light of Covid-19 we are fully committed towards introducing further initiatives to protect and reassure our members. We have enhanced our existing protocols and introduced new stringent measures, so you have the confidence to train in the studio safely and enjoyably, when we reopen.
- Our Small Group personal training gym is capped at 8 members
- Every member has a minimum space allocation of 100 sq ft when training
- Each member has sole use of their equipment for each session
- All equipment is cleaned with sanitiser after each session
- We allow at least a 15 minute gap between classes, for extra cleaning & to avoid over crowding.